delivery-1339194

0

I bought this bag for travel, but ended up liking it so much I\'ve been using it as an everyday bag. The size is large, bigger than a typical tote bag, but not too big. The straps are adjustable. The cotton canvas is soft but thick and sturdy and the bag holds an attractive shape whether almost full or almost empty. I haven\'t pushed its limits, but so far I can comfortably fit my datebook, an umbrella, a large wallet, a makeup bag, my scarf, hat and gloves, a trade paperback, cell phone, and assorted odds \'n\' ends with room to spare. If I downsize to a mini-wallet and pack a little tighter I can also fit a large DSLR camera with a really big lens, wrapped in a pashmina. I\'m really happy with my purchase and would recommend it to anyone looking for a casual, stylish, throwaround bag that can carry a lot of stuff.

Delivery bag:delivery-1339194

delivery-1339194 style

0 comments:

Post a Comment