delivery-1338752

0

Overall, I really like this purse. It\'s not too big, which I like since I don\'t carry a lot of things in my purse. The cognac color is beautiful. It has lots of pockets, even a cell phone pocket in the back. (By the way, the front flap pocket is slightly bigger than it looks. The stitching is more for decoration than the actual outline of the pocket.) Also, there is fabric under the leather strap to keep it from sliding off your shoulder. The only complaint I have about the purse is the way it hangs, or droops, at the top when you have stuff in it. Since the purse wasn\'t made to be a hobo, the sagging at the top looks odd to me. Other than that, this is a great little purse. I hope my review helps! Happy shopping!!

Delivery bag:delivery-1338752

delivery-1338752 style

0 comments:

Post a Comment