delivery-1338897

0

The best bag I ever had! I have to say...this is my first order from Logohoo and I never ordered anything from the website...well except Netflix (LOL). Anyway, I've always wanted to have a bag so that I can carry with my favorite things instead of stuffing in my pockets that make it look like I have huge bumps on me. I decided to order the bag and I wanted to find the right bag for me and I found this bag and I said this to myself, "OH, this looks nice and very simple and it matches anything I wear with the bag", so, I ordered it and it arrived 2 days later! I was so excited and from the moment I got the package, I ran upstairs to my room and open it and I fell in love with the bag and it looks more beautiful than I saw on Logohoo! Thank you for making Logohoo so much possible and I'm pretty sure that everyone loves this site and they can order anything they want from there. I plan to order the shoes from Logohoo but I don't know when! :) Once again, thank you for making me happy when I got the bag.

Delivery bag:delivery-1338897

0 comments:

Post a Comment